Monday 1 February 2016

Neutrino by Starrily

Good Morning guys, here with the next review of my recent purchase from LiveLovePolish.

Neutrino by Starrily



This is a black jelly polish jam packed with silver holographic micro glitter. It is really pretty!





At the first look at the bottle I thought, yeah, another black sparkling polish, questioning what is all the rave about this?
Then I tried it.
The first coat was nearly opaque! At this moment, I thought, ok, now I get it...




I'm sure doing a little bit thicker coat would give the full coverage. What you can see above is one coat, not too thick, not too thin. At the cuticles it was a bit sheer, but I decided, it's opaque enough for me.

As it dried, it dried a bit textured, and lost a bit of the high gloss. Yeah, great, maybe it's not that gorgeous after all...



But then I applied a top coat. Ladies and gentleman, this polish came alive, like out of nowhere!
The micro glitters cached every tiny light giving a full spectrum of rainbow sparkle back with any move!


On this picture the glitters are a little bit hidden, but trust me, they will shine trough!

Another polish with a little bit of extra! Love, love, love it!


What you can see here is only one coat of Neutrino with one coat of topcoat. I do regret it now, that I haven't done a second coat, I'm sure the not completely opaque jelly layer would have given the glitter an extra umph and depth!

All in all, this is a stunning polish, very easy to apply, and eye catchingly gorgeous!!!

I hope you enjoyed this review, and thank you for stopping by! Xxx


2 comments:

  1. Ooh wow, I'm loving this one Timea! I've been after a good black recently as it's such an under worn colour. This looks gorgeous and I bet the depth would be amazing with a second coat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was after Cosmic from China Glaze forever, as it's the kind of polish I was looking for, but that has larger glitters. This one is absolutely perfect! :)

      Delete