Saturday 23 July 2016

AliExpress haul #3

Hi guys!

Here I am with the third but not last AliExpress haul. I got all the stamping plates delivered now, and I have to say, I haven't been disappointed in any of them!

Here is today's collection:



Let's start with the rectangular plate:


It is from Cooi collection, and it's the number 28. This is another one which could be like a "something from everything" plate. It's got geometric patterns, floral images also some mermaids and laces. Here you can find the whole collection. Although the plate is good quality, this product arrived the last, so the delivery was rather slow...

Here are some pictures how the plate stamps:


The details on this image are so delicate and small, I was curious how it will pick up. I'm absolutely delighted! It picked up beautifully! All the little dots of the flowers are there! Very happy chick here!


I really like this image as well! Can't wait to try! All in all this plate is amazing!

The other four plates are little round ones with fun images on them. These plates were not in a collection, they were individually listed. Here is the first:


Love the versatility of these patterns, they are fun, but with certain colour combination I think they could be elegant as well. Here you can find the link to this plate. Absolutely happy with the quality!




The second one is also fun, already have a few ideas how I could use these images:




Picked up very crisp! I'm gonna sound like a broken record here... :) Here is the link to this plate.

The third one is a mixture of florals and swirls. I love them both, I think they give a lot of options to do different designs.


Here you can find the link to this plate, and here is how it stamps:


The last one is a real cutie! I adore the tiny owl! Also like the leaves and the flowers are just so elegant and delicate!


 Here is the link to the last round plate, and here you can see how it stamped:



All in all this collection is again a bunch of amazing plates and future ideas of many manis comming! :) Not so happy about the time of shipping, but another look on that owl, and I can forgive! :)

Bonus picture: When you try to get your camera focused, and it just doesn't want to do anything else but stare at your beautiful orchids in full bloom! ;)



I hope you liked this review and thank you for stopping by! Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment