Saturday 22 July 2017

Holographic gradient stamping, review of Lina stamping plate


Hi guys!

In my last post I reviewed a beautiful sky blue cream polish. It was the perfect canvas for stamping.

I also got my hands on a massive amount of Lina stamping plates a while back, and wanted to show them to you (if someone knows the best way to photograph a shiny stamping plate, please let me know, as I was struggling)

Here is the fan of gorgeousness I will try and review for you in the future:


For today's mani I choose "Feeling Shapely 07"


To be precise, I will use this image here for the gradient:


I stayed with the blue theme, and choose one silver and two blue shades for the stamping. Here are all the tools and products I used:


I bought the stamping plates from Harlow&Co, but you also can find them at Nail Artisan's.

The three colours I choose are all from Esmaltes da Kelly. They are Andromeda, Laguna and Haltere.


I also used my well loved clear stamper. Protection is important if you don't want to do a lot of clean up, I used simple liquid latex.


The polishes looked so good on the plate before I used the scraper:


After the first nail I was delighted, that the stamping turned out just as I imagined:


So here is the left hand before clean up:


And the finished result:


I'm so in love with these polishes, the pattern, the quality of the plate! I could pick up the image every single time! I definitely will try and review the other plates I have very soon!



Some pictures in direct Sunlight:




I'm very happy how it turned out, highly recommend this stamping plate!

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed  my post, see you soon! Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment