Tuesday 18 July 2017

Superchic Lacquer "Dopamine" swatch and review



Hi guys!

Here I have a swatch and review for you of "Dopamine" from Superchic Lacquer.

I just tidied up my wall racks, re-organised all my untried polishes - see previous post - so I will have a very busy time ahead, hopefully with a lot of posts :)

The first polish to try is "Dopamine" from Superchic Lacquer.



This polish is a very bright cobalt blue, which glows on the nails!





It is completely opaque in two coats - it was nearly opaque in one, I just had a very few lighter spots.
It applies smoothly, doesn't want to run or pool on the side of the nail. Goes on thin, but gives a very good coverage.

It also got a very strong holographic rainbow, I couldn't resist to make a lot of pictures on the Sun!






I'm very happy I bought this polish, it's not just another blue holographic in my collection!

It's pretty, it's shiny, it's just pure Summer! Even hubby told me to keep it and he rarely says that.

I'm also trying my new photo box, please bear with my until I got the right setup.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this review, see you soon! Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment