Thursday 20 July 2017

Nails Inc. GEL One Coat swatch and review



Hi guys!

Today I have a swatch and review of "Little Venice Gardens" from Nails Inc's GEL One Coat line.

This is a very beautiful sky blue colour in a cream formula.



It is absolutely and completely opaque in just one coat, which is amazing considering the lightness of this polish. I'm really impressed!!!


This line is exclusive to Marks&Spencer, and it comes in over 68 shades. I might have to make a journey to my closest store... :)

Here are the claims:
- Revolutionary Gel effect polish in just one coat
- No UV lamp needed
- No soak off required
- Fast drying
- Long wear polish with high gloss and shine
- Fuelled with Biotin, a naturally derived vitamin known to improve nail strength and durability
- Exclusive brush allows for an easy one stroke glide application

I have to say, all the claims above proved to be true so far! After wearing it for three days, the high shine is still like after the first application. There are no chips, no tip wear and no dullness.


It does have a wide "paddle" like brush, which makes it very easy to apply for my wide nails, but I think for narrower nails it would be just as perfect.


Absolutely beautiful, creamy Summery awesomeness, highly recommend this polish!


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this review, and see you soon! Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment