Friday 8 April 2016

Gala by piCture pOlish from the 2016 Spring collection


Good morning all! It's been a while since I posted, but we all know, how it is when life takes a bit over...
I'm back, and have a lot of plans and ideas which I want to share with you here! :)

Today I have Gala from piCture pOlish. This pretty is from their 2016 Spring collection, and it's a beautiful darker purple shade with just a touch of blue.



It has tiny shredded slightly holographic silver micro glitter, what is a statement for piCture pOlish by now, and I do love it very much!

Here is a bottle shot:


The first coat went on very easily, the polish is just the right consistency, doesn't run on the sides and this colour was nearly opaque in one coat.
I definitely have to be more careful with the application, as on few nails I had some pulling and bald spots, but being a perfectionist, I might have overworked it.


The second coat was just as perfect as a dream, covering any imperfections and it deepened the colour quiet a bit.
I have wide nail beds and sometimes it's difficult for me to cover one nail with just one dip, but not with this brand I absolutely love the medium brush! It's perfect for smaller nails, and wider nails as well!



Here is a macro shot showing the stunning glitters:



All in all, I enjoyed this polish very much, love the colour, it's jam packed with the micro glitters and it's very easy to work with.
In the last month I doubled my piCture pOlish collection, and now I'm very eager to try the other new ones I got.
I definitely will share some pictures with you! :)

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by! Xxx


4 comments:

  1. Yay welcome back to blogging Timea! Such a gorgeous polish to come back with :) one for the wishlist :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy to be back! :) This is really a very pretty colour! I don't regret buying it! :D Xx

      Delete
  2. this colour is stunning hun, one more to add to my pp wishlist. Your nails are looking really great. Loved this blog, thank you so much for the blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I didn't really wanted to take it off, but have so many pretties to wear!
      I'm very happy you enjoyed my blog, I will have a lot of new posts coming soon! :)

      Delete