Sunday 15 January 2017

Colors by Llarowe "Miss Grey" with black a bit of stamping


Hi guys!

Long time, no post, but the Christmas craziness is over, and it feels like my mojo is back, so here I have a little post for you.

Here is the end result of today's design, I hope you like it, and if you want to know how I did it, please keep reading!


Just a quick overview what I used for today's manicure:


The polish is Miss Grey from Colors by Llarowe. It's a stunning grey jelly polish with a ton of silver holographic shredded glitter. Also used MoYou's black stamping polish and my absolute favourite clear stamper from Rainbow Connection. I mention it in every stamping post, it's just awesome!
The plate is from BornPrettyStore, it's the number BP-L050 and although I bought it last fall, this will be the first time I will use it :)

Originally I chose another image from this plate, but when I had the polish on, changed my mind, and went for this image:


Let's get started! First I applied a base coat, I'm using Duri Rejuvacoat 2, which I have to admit is not my favourite base coat, I just try to use it up. I was surprised how yellow my nails look on the picture, in life, it's not that bad... I think...


The polish I choose for tonight is from Colors by Llarowe, called Miss Grey, and it's exclusive to Rainbow Connection.
At the first coat it is sheer and a little bit patchy, but those glitters are just so stunning!!!



With the second coat it started to build up very nicely. If you look very close, it's not completely opaque, but there is so many glitter in it, it's just very eye catching!





Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with those shredded glitters??? :D

Next step was the stamping, and I thought this lightning bolt lookalike image would look good on this polish, so I went ahead, and stamped all my nails. Here is a pic before cleanup:


I quickly cleaned up, and used my one and only trusted top coat: Seche Vite:



I think the end result is bold but elegant, simple but unique. I couldn't have done it without the polish created by Leah Ann Llarowe! Love, love, love her polishes!

Here I have a "bit" more pictures, I just love my new camera as well as the polish I used!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you soon! Xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment