Tuesday 12 July 2016

AliExpress haul #2

Hi guys!


Here I am with the second part of my purchase of AliExpress. The items I bought are arriving now rather slowly, but they are coming from China. So far I received about half of the items, and I ordered a month ago. They state 2-8 weeks for postage, so I will still look out for the postman! :)

Here is the bunch for this post:




The three stamping plates are amazing, and the two stampers I'm very excited to try!

Here are some close pictures from the plates:


This first one is from a collection containing 30 plates. They are advertised as "Konad". Obviously they are not the original ones, but the prints are the same. All the images are amazing, and as you will see I tried a few, they are very good quality, even the very detailed ones. This particular one you can find here.


I bought another one from this collection, as I do love geometric patterns! This plate is from the same seller, here is the link for this one.

The third plate is a plate which I bought from another seller as well... I have to admit, even after several checks and discards I did managed to buy the same item... :) 


I bought this plate for only one image, but I went a bit crazy with that order anyway... The more I think, there might have been fate in my mistake with this order, as the other plate which is the same as this arrived damaged (it has been replaced since). Here is the link to the Cooi plate.

The two stampers I received are amazing! They are both clear stampers, and they are both squishy, but firm.
The first one is a clear jelly stamper in an orange holder:


I recently did a water marble decal for someone, and had to wait a lot until the first decal dried on the stamper, as I haven't had another one. So picked one of these up. They come in a bunch of different fun colours. It is easy to work with, picks up the image very well! Here you can find the link to the item.

The other one is a clear jumbo stamper with a lid, and it also comes in a set with a scraper. 


It was a little bit tricky for me to use the big one first, as I'm not used to have such a huge stamper. However, it picks up the image amazingly, and for me it gives more visibility for placing the picture on the nail. I haven't used it for a whole manicure yet, but can't wait! :)


I had to try the stampers and also the plates, so here are some pictures:




I tried several images from all the plates especially the very detailed ones, as sometimes they can be difficult to pick up. I haven't had a problem with this stamper at all, it picked up every single image for the first time without an issue! I can see it will be used a lot in the future! :)

The jumbo stamper is so much fun! 



I have to practice more, but it definitely gives more freedom regarding the size of the image I can pick up, and also the placement is more visible. This one might be even good for several decals at one time, as the diameter is 3,5 centimetre.


Again, I haven't had any issues with the stamper picking up the images, as you can see I tried some very detailed and fine lined prints. Very happy! :)

For all the images I used Moyra black stamping polish, what you can find on Rainbow Connection's website.


All in all I'm very happy with my purchase! All the plates have amazing images, they are good quality, and easy to use. The edges of some of the plates are very sharp, so please be careful when you use them!

The stampers are bang on as well, can't wait to dig into decal making more often and also challenge myself with images what need really precise placing!

I hope you enjoyed this review! The next haul is just on the way - I'm just waiting for the postman to turn up!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again shortly! Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment