Friday 29 July 2016

Pueen Theme Park Collection stamping plate review

Hi guys!

I'm back today with another stamping plate review. :)

I ordered these plates straight after they launched as I just fell in love with them. I do have another Pueen plate, so I was not questioning the quality. This brand is growing fast, and I have to say, they have a big selection of stamping supply.

The plates just arrived earlier this week, and I couldn't wait to try them!

Here I have an overview of them (sounds very posh on my two plates...) :)


They are both from the newly released "Theme Park Collection". This collection contains 4 stamping plates. I bought two of them, and was as excited to receive them as it would be Christmas.

Well, here they are, and I couldn't be happier! :)

Both plates were coming in a paper sleeve with a little plastic window (sorry, I had to take the blue film off this one before I made the picture) The whole packaging screams good quality already.

The first one I would like to talk about is the "Visual Wonderland 01".


On the back it's got instructions how to use the plate, with a background out of the images on the plate.


It does have geometric and also visually confusing images. Love it so much!!! The plate has got a thick plastic back, which helps in the use, will prevent any bending and the sharp edges of the plate aren't a danger to anyone! 


The back of the plate got the same patterns on as the sleeve, and also the name of the collection and the plate itself.



My hand was itching to make some swatches of these images, so here they are:






I probably don't have to tell you, I was squeaking! I really feel inspired to jump deep into decal making with all the different images on this plate! Absolutely amazed by the quality of these carvings, I haven't had an issue picking up any of the pictures, even the more detailed and fine lined ones like shown on the last picture.

With the other plate I was just as excited! :)



This plate is called "Marble Paradise 01" simply because it contains all images which look like water marble. So whoever is struggling with dripping polish in a cup of water, this might be the ultimate solution!


As you can see the plate contains all sort of designs what can be made by water marble. Amazing images!!!


The back of the plate is just as stunning! I really enjoy that they gave so much attention to details with these plates!
The icing on the cake is, that these images are quiet large. I do have wide nails, so unfortunately some of the images on plates by different brands won't fit my nails... However these are so big, I had to change the stamper to be able to pick up the whole image properly! :)

Won't tease you longer, here are the swatches of some images from the Marble Paradise plate:






I'm absolutely blown away! Stunning images, incredible quality, very easy to use! The images would fit from small to wider nails, which is the added bonus!

Really want to start to experiment with decals now, so many colour combinations are swirling in my mind now! :)

All in all I'm very happy I bought these plates! If you are interested on them, here is the link to the Visual Wonderland plate and if you got inspired and would love to try some effortless water marble, here you can find the Marble Paradise plate. (For shipping I paid $4,99 which is absolutely fine!)

As a stamping polish I used Moyra black, which you can find on Rainbow Connection's website. Both the stampers are from AliExpress, you can find the links to them in my previous posts.


I hope you enjoyed this review, and thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon! Xxx


2 comments:

  1. These both look gorgeous hun :) did you get any customs charges? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! No, I haven't had any customs, as the amount did not reached the limit...

      Delete