Friday 29 July 2016

AliExpress haul #4

Hi guys!

Here I have the fourth and last haul from my shopping spree at AliExpress. I have received all the items purchased, non of them were lost in the post. Some sellers were amazingly quick, some slow, some really really slow...

Let's get the negative experience out of the window first, which is that despite their size and well known extremely huge variety of products they are selling and shipping world wide for free, they still don't accept PayPal. I've been charged a fee buying from them, and this puts me off a little...

Back to the last bunch of the stamping plates, here is an overview what's included:



I was excited about these, as I really love all the images!

Here is the one and only little round one in this group:


Here is the link to this one. As the previous round ones, this plate is not coming in a collection, it is listed individually. Also made some swatches how it stamps:



I was pleasantly surprised how well the images worked! You know you love a plate if you already have lots of creations in your mind! :)

The next on up is one of the rectangular ones:


This plate comes in a collection, here you can find all 20 of them. I have to say I was very lucky with all the plates I bought, however this one was absolutely and completely disappointing. Sometimes it happens, that the carving is not deep enough, and doesn't matter how hard I try, I just can not get it work. This happened with this plate, I tried several images, different polish and stamper, unfortunately it ended up in the bin... (yes, I could have contacted them, but I run out of time...)



With the next one I had more luck, although it was not 100% perfect either...


Some of the images picked up mah... some of them were very good! I do not give up on this plate just yet, definitely will try it out more thoroughly!

Here are some good ones:




And the not so good ones:



I'm gonna go in with the HK plate next. I really really wanted to love this plate!The images are delicate, well detailed, and also there is a good selection of designs. You can find the whole HK collection here. I have to admit, I did struggle with this plate as well... I tried different polishes, stampers, tried to be as quick as I can. Was just not working perfectly... :(

Some of the images picked up nicely after 2/3 tries, but others, the more detailed ones are just to shallow...

Here are the better ones:




And the not so good ones:




Sad, disappointing, but the risk is always there, if you buy stuff cheap...

The last plate however... OMG!!! Love it! This plate comes in a collection of 10 plates, and they are Konad dupes. If you are interested on this plate, here is the link to all of them.


Stunning images, works like a dream, picks up easily, just amazing!!! This was a bit more on the pricier side, but it absolutely shows on quality!

Here are some swatches:




They were all amazing! Just look at the tiny details on the last picture! Absolutely incredible! :)
I did enjoyed this plate very much! :)


All in all I had a positive experience with AliExpress. Will I purchase more from their website in the future? Probably. Will it be soon? Probably not.
I think I do have enough plates to try for the next 10 years or so, not even mention the newest collections coming out...

Regarding the quality of these plates I have to say there were hiccups, but compering to the price I can live with that. Majority of them is very good! I also had bad experience with a well known brand, I had to send the plate back, and ask for a replacement, as it was just not working.

So my verdict is if you are looking for good quality, very affordable plates and you don't mind to wait a bit longer, definitely check out this website. They always got very good deals and as I mentioned a huge variety of products.


I really hope you enjoyed this review, and thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon! Xxx

I will have two plates from the new "Theme Park Collection" by Pueen coming up soon! ;)




2 comments:

  1. Great post hun :) very pretty plateS it's a shame some of them don't swatch great. Can't wait to see your pueen theme park collection review I've been eyeing those recently :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It is sad, but you can not win all the time! :) Probably will have the next one up in the afternoon! ;)

      Delete