Saturday 30 January 2016

Big Bang from Picture Polish

Hi guys! Another review for the weekend with the polish I wanted to try the most! :)


Big Bang from Picture Polish




The story about this polish is funny, as I had my eyes on it for about a year now, and I was always hesitating to buy it. I did put it into my basket, then I deleted it, put it back, deleted it again... And then one day I decided to buy it, and it was out of stock. :)
This time again, I deleted it from my basket, as I was horrified by the total at the checkout, but then I told myself, now or never! So went back, and finally grabbed it.

I still don't know what I was waiting for, why I was playing with this purchase for so long??? (CBL's Rain is the other polish which has the same kind of journey in and out of my shopping trolley)

Anyway, back to the polish!
It is a gorgeous dark navy blue base, leaning a little to purple, which is definitely visible at the first coat:


The polish has an amazing formula, it's not too thin, not too thick, doesn't want to flood my cuticles, and it was easy to glide it on my nails. I have to mention it here, that I love the wide brush these polishes are coming with!
It has a lot of silver micro shreds in it with a decent amount of multi coloured shredded glitter. It's really, really pretty, and the colorfulness gives it a kick, a right amount of someth'n... someth'n (after Lindsay)




The second coat went on like a dream, and it was fully opaque in two coats. The second layer also gives the dark blue colour back, what you can see in the bottle.
There is also a hidden depth to this polish, as the sparkle from the first coat is coming trough.
All the glitter madness came alive when I added a topcoat:



Love, love, love this polish! 

I tried to make some closer pictures as well capturing the sunlight in this tiny Cosmos on my nail:




All in all, I'm really happy, that I eventually bought this polish! I'm absolutely in love with it!
It's not an in your face boom! colour, but it has a little extra, which makes it stand out, and it becomes one of my most unique polishes!

I hope you enjoyed this review, and thank you for stopping by! Xxx





4 comments:

  1. Ooh I didn't realise this had the multicoloured glitter in! Definitely gives it that someth'n someth'n ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a gorgeous polish :) yet another one to add to my ever growing wishlist lol x

    ReplyDelete