Wednesday 27 January 2016

Scar Tissue from Glam Polish

Hi guys, here I have another gorgeous polish for you! :)

I remember watching JessFace90's swatch video on YouTube of Glam Polish's Darkly Dreaming Collection, and I was like: OMG!!! I want them all!!! :)

This collection was inspired by the TV Show "Dexter". I love that show, so it was kind of not a question, that there are must have colours within the nine colours for me!

I did some rumbling trough my collection, and pulled out this gorgeousness:

Scar Tissue



It is a stunning dark berry/wine coloured polish with a ton of holographic glitter in it. The blue and orange shift is very outstanding in the holographic rainbow.

Here is a bottle shot, which unfortunately doesn't gives the sparkle back, but you can see the golden orange and the blue showing their beauty:


The first coat is nearly opaque, not just because the polish is very pigmented, but because of the unbelievable amount of glitter in it.



The second coat did darkened the colour slightly, and gave the glitter more depth.
Overall, this is one of my most beautiful polishes, excellent formula, amazing sparkle in every light!

Glam Polish is one of my favorite brands, they have stunning glitters and colours! The consistency is constantly flawless, I do highly recommend this brand to everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this review, and thank you for stopping by! XXx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I absolutely love Dexter, these were the first Glam's I bought! I think I bought 6 of the 9 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really pretty! I have the feeling, that I have to buy a few more... :)

      Delete