Thursday 28 January 2016

My first order from LiveLovePolish featuring Starrily and Picture Polish

Hi guys, today I have a very exciting review for you! :)

My first order from LiveLovePolish.com arrived yesterday, and I couldn't have spent my time better today, than playing around with the stunning polishes!

The delivery was extremely fast, I received the parcel within 5 days from the USA. It came with priority postage via FedEx, and I also had a tracking number, which I could use to follow up the journey of the precious parcel. Huge thank you for LiveLovePolish!!!
I have to admit, there was a little bit of OMG because of the severe weather conditions in the States, but luckily that seamed not to be a problem.

Let's have an overview of the five gorgeous polishes I bought:



My main object of the purchase was Gumballs from Starrily, but when I was dropping it in my basket, I couldn't resist to adore her sisters, and accidentally they fall after her, giving her company. :D

Big Bang was on my wishlist forever, and this is one of the polishes, which are very tricky. It went into my basket, than went out again... And in, and out... Eventually I bought it, and when I swatched it today, I asked myself: What the heck I was waiting for so long???

Let's go trough the names of the polishes I bought from left to right:

- Gumballs
- The Unicorns are coming (love the name!!!)
- Neutrino
- The Matrix
- Big Bang

I have to say, I'm absolutely over the Moon with every single one of them, they are all amazingly gorgeous!

(Shall I mention, that I already have another two polishes in my basket...) :)

Please let me know, which one of the five you would like to see first! :)

I hope you enjoyed this review and thank you for stopping by! Xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the look of all of them Timea! But especially the unicorns are coming simply because of the name! ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! :) I did loved the picture on the website, but have to admit, mainly bought it because of the name... Then I swatched it today, and OMG!!! I will put it up on my blog tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look beautiful Hun :) I would love to see a swatch of Big Bang as I've been thinking about getting it for ages just never bit the bullet lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Bang is not the blue I expected, but the polish it self is more gorgeous than I thought it will be! It will be up on this site very soon! :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous haul! Love the look of gumballs and neutrino :) can't wait to see your swatches x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gumballs is stunning! Neutrino was interesting, but you will have the info in another post... ;)

      Delete