Tuesday 12 January 2016

The ever so gorgeous Kashmir from Pretty Serious

Hi guys, and welcome to the review of another stunning polish!

Today I have the unbelievable Kashmir from Pretty Serious on my nails...

As always I started with my trusted Stuck on Blu! from Glisten&Glow. :)
I do love this base coat, never ever had any chipping when I used it! I also use it on my clients, and very very rarely I have problems with.
Huge thank you to Jill, who is supplying the nail world with this amazing base coat!

Moving on to the star of the evening!

I always do a picture with the first coat, just to give you an idea how sheer the polish is, and how good it builds up.

This time I can not share the picture with you! Ladies and gentleman, this polish for me is a one-coater!!!
Yes! :) It is a dark colour, but dark colours won't necessarily be opaque in just one coat!
I do tempt to work with thicker coats, so depending on your application you might need two.




This is a dark purple/eggplant colour is jam packed with purple gold and pink ultra micro glitter. It also has a lot of bigger hot pink/red (can't really tell) shards in it, which gives it an extra twist.



As I move the bottle around, the gold glitter shifts to like a lavender/lilac colour, very very unique!



It does have a more pink undertone in real life, the picture doesn't gives the pink back.

All in all it is a stunning and unique colour, which is just perfect for the cosy wintery days! :)

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you liked this post! Xxx




2 comments:

  1. Wow that doesn't look like one coat! Gorgeous! I have some pretty serious in my upcoming haul so I best get trying them ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised myself... On my pinky it's still a bit streaky against the light, but on the other fingers it's full coverage! I'm looking forward to see your thoughts about them! :D X

      Delete