Wednesday 20 January 2016

Cherry Luxe from ILNP

Hi guys, and welcome back to another review.

On today's blog I have the stunning Cherry Luxe from ILNP .



It is a cherry red polish with blue, gold, green holographic ultra micro glitter and also a ton of silver flakies. At one moment I couldn't decide, if it has red flakies as well, or is it just the base which is coloring the silver ones.
Stunning, stunning polish!

It went on like a dream, it's the perfect consistency, was not running to sides of my nails, covered very evenly and the most amazing feature, this was opaque on me in just one coat!

I did my nails quiet late last night, and randomly choose a polish, but I was very surprised, how pigmented this polish is. It might deepen the colour slightly with a second coat, but the one coat is very close in colour to the varnish in the bottle.
The lot of flakies and glitters also help, and if you are looking for a quick and awesome polish, this is it!


I tried to give the gorgeousness back with this bottle shot, but it's kind of difficult. I could stare at the bottle for hours!


All in all, this is a beautiful polish for the every day, can be special for the festive season, or just for a night out as it has a lot of sparkle and bling, definitely eye catching !

I hope you enjoyed this review, and thank you for stopping by! XXx


2 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous polish! I don't normally like reds but a lot have caught my eye recently, maybe I'm being converted! Is it gritty and difficult to remove? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a lot of the flakies, but was not difficult to remove at all. Xxx

    ReplyDelete