Sunday 3 January 2016

First manicure of the year 2016

Hi guys, and welcome to my first blog post...

I'm very very new to blogging... I just wanted to have a little space for myself, where I can not just collect, but also share all my nail art, and pictures of my polishes  with you! :)

So I thought I will kick start the year with stamping, which is one of my favorite nail art.

I used only a few items, and as I'm a big fan of monochrome, I went for black and white design.

For base coat I used my trusted "Stuck on Blu" from Glisten&Glow, then I went on using OPI's Cement the Deal from the "Fifty shades of Grey" Collection.




(Please excuse the angle, hubby took the picture, as I forgot to make it :D)

Just to sparkle up everything, I had to put on a holographic topcoat, "Leather and Lace" from Colors by Llarowe.



I didn't wanted to cover all this gorgeousness up, so I choose a small design, and stamped on with my one and only Creative Stamper, and used black and white stamping polish from MoYou London.




To finish my manicure I used Seche Vite.


Please let me know, if you like my design, as a complete newbie, I'm eager to have any feedback!


Thank you so much for stopping by, hope to see you soon! Xx



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous nails and a great first post! Welcome to blogging lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete