Thursday 7 January 2016

Nail mail from Rainbow Connection

I had an epic nail mail day today... 5 parcels!!! I don't even know where to start... :)


Hi guys, and welcome to the reveal of my goodies I received today! This is two of the little surprises.

Let's start with the amazing pack of nail polishes from Rainbow Connection. I'm really keen to try them, and will dedicate a blog post for each polish in the future, but here are some pictures of the gorgeous five:



I also discovered I can do some really close macro shots with my camera (excuse the lack of knowledge, I just started :) )
Here are the bottle shots of the polishes from left to right:

Bear Pawlish - Light The Tree



Bear Pawlish - Peppermint Bark


Grace-full - Silver and Gold



and the stunning Unicorn:


Lacquer Lust - Thankful for Unicorns


Also the 3rd Anniversary polish:

Lacquer Lust - Third Times a Charm



I'm absolutely blown away by the beauty of these polishes, and can not wait to do some swatches!!!



This package did came accompanied with another little parcel of Chasing a Unicorn and stampers!



First impressions of the clear stamper, that it's really squishy!!! Love it! :) I'm buzzing now! Have a few nail art ideas right now, so stay tuned! :)



2 comments: