Wednesday 13 January 2016

Unobtainium from Powder Perfect

Hi guys, and welcome back to another review.

I have a huge pile of newbies on my desk right now, and they are all stunning. However, I never tried any polish from this brand, and it kind of caught my eye...

This is Unobtainium from Powder Perfect. What could I say... Amazing!!!


As always, I started with a base coat, I won't tell you this time, as I don't want to be boring...

The first coat went on like a dream, it is the perfect consistency, smooth, easy to apply, regardless of the huge amount of shredded glitter in this gorgeous holographic base.

Here is one coat:



As you can see it is a bit sheer, but considering this more like a glitter polish, I'm happy with that.
There is so much going on in just one coat, that I barely could take my eyes off...

I had to stop to admire the polish in the bottle:



I'm pretty sure you will see, what I see... It is just breath taking! :)

Here is another shot:


It is really really pretty! 
The silver holographic base is leaning to green, almost like a duochrome, but not in direct light it also has a pink shimmer running trough.
Those green shreds are absolutely stunning, they are very dense, but don't overwhelm the rainbow in the holographic.

Here is two coats without topcoat:


I have to admit, this polish is more like a topper, it is not opaque in two coats, but it is opaque in two coats.
Yes, you might think now, I'm crazy. But if you look at the picture above, it looks completely opaque, there is no visible smile line. That is because of the ton of glitter and shimmer running trough.

Here is a picture with the light behind:


So it is not full coverage, but you wont be able to see any nail line, thanks to the amount of gorgeousness packed in this polish! :)

Here is the end result with topcoat:


There is just one word left: Insane!!!

Amazing polish, really unique, and unbelievably sparkly! It does have the full spectrum of colours!


I can not wait to show this off tomorrow, or simply just stare at it!

I hope you enjoyed this review and thank you for stopping by! Xxx

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! It's quite similar to Nine Zero 'Twinkle Lights' that I have on now except different glitter! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is more opaque, and has a strong pink shimmer. I also had to realize, that those green shreds are duochrome, and shifting from green to magenta. :D X

      Delete
    2. I might do a video on it just to show it in motion... :D

      Delete