Monday 4 January 2016

Clear stamper - first impressions

Hi guys!

Today I received my clear stamper from AliExpress. :)

Yes, I had to wait ages (nearly 5 weeks) to arrive, so I couldn't wait to try it, and also there was a lot of interest from the lovely ladies in a facebook group.

First I was a bit afraid, that it will be very firm - as I saw a few videos on youtube  - and will be difficult to use. Luckily, it is more squishy then firm. It is a bit firmer than my trusted Creative Stamper, but still squishy enough to press my whole nail into.


So quickly grabbed a stamping plate and polish, trying to hide my excitement. Nearly started to think about how will I prep this stamper, if it does not picks up the image? Filing is not an option, as it would damage the purpose of the stamper, same thing with cleaning it with Acetone...

Second surprise, it picked up the image beautifully!



I love how it turned out! Not even mention, that I can see trough... I can see trough... :D

Had to try a second time, and stamp the image on a piece of paper to see how it transfers:



Yay! Another victory! :)

I suddenly can not see the end of designs what I can create with this, but even for just a normal stamping, it will give me so much satisfaction, that I actually can see what I'm doing! 
Really looking forward to make some nail art what requires exact placement.

Overall, I'm absolutely happy with my purchase, and a huge thank you for that person, who thought about first creating the clear stamper! :)

4 comments: