Saturday 9 January 2016

Peppermint bark by Bear Pawlish

Hi guys!

Another quick post this late (I'm a night owl)...

This post is all about Peppermint bark from Bear Pawlish.

This beauty is a white crelly base with a ton of red metallic and holographic glitter in different shapes and sizes.
It also got a very tiny silver micro holographic glitter included as a bonus.


Here you can see one coat:


I have to admit, at this point I raised an eyebrow, as I'm not really a fan of sheer polishes, but that is kind of the purpose of crelly polishes, giving the glitter inside the chance to shine. :)

As I tried to multitask, I forgot to take a picture with the second coat on, but surprisingly it did build up very well, I just had a few uneven spots, after I tried to place some glitter.

I would like to mention it here, that it is absolutely jam packed with glitter, there was no need for fishing. A little placement won't hurt, but I'm very satisfied with the density.

So I ended up with three thin coats, and let me tell you, I'm really liking it!

I'm not a huge fan of crelly polishes, especially with glitter in it, so I don't have a logical explanation why I bought this polish.

In all honesty, I like to do mistakes like this!

Here is the end result with a topcoat:


It did dried a little bit gritty because of the glitter, but one coat of topcoat did smooth everything out.

It does gives me a bit of the festive feeling back, but that might be because of the name... I absolutely can imagine using this polish for Valentine's Day! ;)

I hope you liked this post, and thank you for visiting! Xxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you bought this! I don't like white crelly glitter mixes either but for some reason really love the look of this polish. Might have to get it myself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy with that, although I lost a few nails today (the polish not the paint...) Xx

      Delete