Thursday 7 January 2016

The stunning 3rd Anniversary polish from Lacquer Lust

Hi guys! Just a quick post about the polish I had to have on my nails! :)

Out of the tonne of gorgeous nail polishes you saw in my previous post, I couldn't resist and choose the one polish, which stood out to me from the first second...

Third Times a Charm from Lacquer Lust created for their 3rd Anniversary.


I started with my trusted base coat, Stuck on Blu from Glisten&Glow, except of my ring finger, where I used Ünt Cosmetic's Peel off base coat to test it the very first time.
(Yes, I do have a little yellow staining at the tips, but it is the remaining bit from the ever so gorgeous Penny for your Thoughts from Colors by Llarowe, and I prefer to wait until it grows out, instead of filing off the top layer of my nails)



Here you see one coat of Third Times a Charm:


It is a bit sheer, but as it is a black jelly polish with a ridiculous amount of glitter, so we don't want to cover up those pretties with the second coat. It dries very fast, so I had to be quick with the application, but as you can see in some spots it dragged itself off with the next brush stroke.

The second coat went on, and did build up amazingly! This polish is opaque in two coats, and the unbelievable amount of sparkle you get from the stunning colorfulness of all the glitter in it is just breathtaking!


It did dry very fast again, and I had a tiny struggle at the sides to get it even, but nothing horrible.
Also dried a bit dull and gritty because of the insane amount of glitter, so I definitely would recommend to use a good thick topcoat, maybe even two coats to even everything out, and bring the glitters to live.

The end result is simply stunning, and I think I run out of words to describe this really awesome polish!


If you like glitter, if you like sparkle, and unique polishes, you definitely NEED this one in your collection!!! I'm very very happy, that I picked it up!

I hope you enjoyed my review, and thank you for visiting! :) Xx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish :) I wasn't expecting it to be opaque so quickly after seeing the first coat, I'm impressed! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a surprise for me as well! And I can not take my eyes off! :)

    ReplyDelete